AnonX

banned for saying niggers

I got a 1 month ban for saying niggers once?!? The fuck??? It's just a fucking word! Holy shit! What is this mob lynch mentality on anyone that says niggers. A little hypocritical no?? The guy was being a nigger. He was camping inside of our safe zone, shooting down helicopters as they were leaving spawn. If that isn't a nigger tactic, then I don't know what is. It has nothing to to with the pigment of his skin. I couldn't give a fucking shit if he was a spic or a jew. One of your mods/admins is fucking retarded if he thinks he can ban me. Listen what is going to happen. You will unban me within 30 minutes, or I will begin launching darknet DDoS attacks on your hostile takeover servers. the fantastic thing is, darknet DDoS services only cost 3 bucks per hour! To me, that sounds like its really worth it, to stick it to a bunch of assholes.

But youre not assholes yet. So hurry up kiddos :)

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Still no reply for admins. It is 2 AM, and I will be launching some weak exploits tomorrow noon, through a VPN. Fortunately for Arma 3's network relay, it will still run and execute any script a user has in his mission files upon attempting to connect to a server. wink wink :) :)

come on guys. I am a computer science undergrad... What else do you think I could possibly do in my free time other than bring you down?? Literally would be playing Arma 3 right now if it weren't for your shit for brains admin lol... 

Edited by AnonX
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You need a life Loser, you also need a new word to express hate upon someone else . It may not seem like a big word to you but its derogatory towards others . Where's your stupid DDOS attack ? servers have been fine . You really think someone's gonna unban you because you threaten to hack the servers ?  Computer science underage ? more like elementary school undergrad .  I vote for this person to get a perma ban.

On 8/30/2018 at 7:42 AM, AnonX said:

Still no reply for admins. It is 2 AM, and I will be launching some weak exploits tomorrow noon, through a VPN. Fortunately for Arma 3's network relay, it will still run and execute any script a user has in his mission files upon attempting to connect to a server. wink wink :) :)

come on guys. I am a computer science undergrad... What else do you think I could possibly do in my free time other than bring you down?? Literally would be playing Arma 3 right now if it weren't for your shit for brains admin lol... 

Gunna go find your ban and get it bumped to a permanent ban, thank you for your custom

Lots of love, Aaron, the Admin xoxo

Edited by Aaron_Michaels