Players found with three or more punished teamkills will receive up-to a three day ban, any player whom further sees fit to break this rule with continuous teamkilling may receive a permanent ban. (Excludes Independent Faction).
In-Game Voice Abuse.
Players found to be abusing global / side channels with voice chat may receive a 24 hour ban (streaming music and such is not allowed).
Players found to be using scripts or hack menus or injections of ANY kind will receive a permanent ban. Knowingly aiding and abetting a cheater may also result in a ban.
Trolling or Griefing.
Anyone found to be “trolling” or “griefing” other players depending on the severity may receive a permanent ban (depending on the admin’s discretion).
Friendly Asset Theft.
Anyone found to be “stealing” friendly assets from other teammates will receive up to a 5 day ban, this includes looting teammates waiting to be revived.(with the exclusion of the Independent Faction).
Friendly Base Sabotage.
Anyone found “sabotaging” friendly bases will receive up to a 7 day ban (with the exclusion of the Independent Faction).
Anyone found to be “Stream Sniping” while streamers are present on servers will receive up to a 24 hour ban, streamers promote our mission and some make a living from it, go elsewhere to troll.
Anyone found being racist or using excessive hatespeech will be banned permanently, this should be obvious to most.
Anyone arguing with Server Hosts or WS staff members will be removed from the said server or servers; if you wish to discuss a ban for instance use the correct channels to do so (includes argumentative team-mates).
Any persons or third party advertising on any of our servers will see their ArmA account permanently banned This does not include teamspeaks or other servers unless its done via global or side.
Glitching and or Bug Exploiting.
Players found to be exploiting in-game bugs or glitches of any kind may receive a permanent ban (further details below).
- Wall Glitching – using a vehicle or clipping terrain fault or some other unlisted method to pass through, rather than over, a wall or other base part.
- Vehicle Towing Glitch – using the tail of vehicles in a vehicle train to pass through terrain or solid objects as to damage players positioned in cover. The tail of vehicles may be used to hit players in open ground, so long as they do not pass through any solid objects to do so.
- Mobile Rearming Glitch – rearming of Armed Vehicles with an “attached” Ammo Truck. An Ammo Truck cannot be used to rearm the vehicle it is attached to, as to do so it must first be glitched and will give unlimited ammo to the armed vehicle and an unfair advantage. It can be towed by another vehicle.
- Object Clipping Glitch – placing a carry-able object, such as an ATV, crate or wall inside the object frame of a vehicle so that the two objects clip together, causing the vehicle to explode. – You are allowed to do this to your own vehicle as long as it does not kill or damage anyone.
- Objects as Weapons – using a carried object, such as a wall, crate or other base part to intentionally strike another player with the intent to damage and/or kill them.
- Duping – intentionally duping any in game items will result in a 7 day ban. For repeat or more serious offences the ban will be longer.