- If you need something, please look for an available administrator, if the only available administrator(s) are in restricted channels, please send us a text message.
- A number of our administrators allow pokes, but this should only be used in urgent cases, or if we have not responded to your text message within a few minutes.
- Advertisements or recruitment in any form for any other gaming community is not allowed. (verbal, links, suggestions, just don’t do it mmkay)
- When joining a channel, it is polite to pause for 5 seconds to see if anyone else is talking before you interrupt. If it is urgent then you may politely interrupt, provided more than 5 seconds has passed since you joined the channel.
- Please do not loiter in the support rooms, please move to another channel if you do not have reason to be there.
- If you are in a support room with an admin for any reason and another player joins for support, allow the administrator to handle the new support case without unnecessary interruption.
- There is to be no inappropriate language in teamspeak, this includes but is not limited to racial and sexual slurs, excessive use of cuss words.
- You should be respectful to other users and administrators in teamspeak, things may get heated from time to time but you should still be civil in your use of language.
- This is self explanatory but includes and is not limited to the use of voice changers, playing music in a public channel not for that purpose, excessive repetition of questions, words and/or sounds.