Looking for active Admins!
Hostile Takeover is accepting applications for King of the Hill admins!
What we are looking for:
– Seasoned Arma/KOTH players with a good track record of being able to follow the rules.
– Age 18+
– Level headed, reasonable players with ample common sense.
– Specifically looking for admins that are regularly on RU, UK, EU, & CA servers.
– Must have TeamSpeak and Discord.
– Required to play in TeamSpeak while doing any admin work, a primary goal of our admins is to keep the servers clean and grow our TeamSpeak community.
– Players with the abillity to play in a organised environment and can follow our chain of command system for escalating HT issues.
How the process will work:
Applicants will answer the below questions as a response to this forum post. Senior admins will review the applications and invite the accepted ones to meet with us in TeamSpeak.
After the interview HT staff will be polled and your admin application will be voted on (may take a day or 2) and if approved you will be given limited admin access to our servers for a trial period.
During the trial period you will work with our other staff to learn the ropes and if you meet HT standards you will be granted a permanent staff position with Hostile Takeover.
– What is you in game and TeamSpeak name?
– What is your age?
– What is your Steam ID? (Steam 64 ID)
– Have you ever broken the rules/been banned and if so what for?
– Have you ever reported a player in TeamSpeak?
– Do you have any other admin experience?
– What languages do you speak?
– What Country/Timezone are you in?
– What level are you in KOTH?
– Approximately how many hours do you have on HT servers, how often and at what times do you you usually play?
– What is your experience level with HT? Do you have a TeamSpeak rank, do you know a big part of this community? Have you ever played in one of our KOTH events?
– What actions have you taken so far to benefit the community?
Thank you for your application, in the meantime join our teamspeak and discord introduce yourself and get to know some of our admins and recruiters. Join the various TeamSpeak rooms play and get to know our community.
Thank you for your interest in our community.
You can respond to our forum post with the required info here