Hostile Takeover Arma 3 Rules – King of The Hill:
Teamspeak address is: TS.HT-Community.com
1. A player breaking rules is not an excuse for you to break rules:
If you find someone breaking the rules please contact an admin on the TS3 address is listed above, with an appropriate screenshot or supporting evidence if at all possible.
2. Do not argue with a admin in game:
All punishments are at the discretion of the administrators, if you disagree with something you may come on TS3 and talk with them about it, or create a thread on the forums.
3. Do not abuse in-game communications:
No VOIP in global.
No excessive vulgar language, racism or Homophobic Slurs.
No music, unnecessary noises, soundboard, or spam over global, or side channels (voice or text).
No music in direct chat while at base period.
Side chat is for in game related information between groups only, all other in game chat not related to game information should be done in group channels only. If you would like to make any reports please include a screenshot or an audio clip.
4. No cheating, hacking, or glitching/exploiting:
Cheating of any kind is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Exploiting consists of using any game bugs for an unfair advantage. This includes landing Planes at base for the purpose of gaining invulnerability
5. No trolling:
This rule is self-explanatory, but includes and is not limited to ramming vehicles at base, driving vehicles onto pavilion (spawn), ramming aerial vehicles with other aerial vehicles (friendly or hostile), and the use of explosives and weapons at base.
6. No team-killing:
Team killing of any kind is not allowed! Using vehicles at base to friendly fire is a ban-able offense and will not be taken lightly. There is NO case which friendly fire is acceptable.
7. No entering player purchased vehicles without permission:
You are not allowed to enter a purchased friendly vehicle without permission from that player. This can cause conflict among teammates and possibly lead to friendly fire. If you have an issue with this please report it on our forums or log on to our TS3 server. Address listed above.
8. Engagement rules:
- No infantry or ground vehicle can be closer than 500 meters from the edge of any hostile base (as read on the map).
- You are not allowed to camp in your retracted safe zone circle.
- No Base camping – you are not to engage any unarmed vehicle that is less than 500 meters from the edge of their own base as read off the map.
* Any behavior deemed to be offensive, abusive, or destructive to the server/players as determined by Admin discretion will be subject to kick, and or ban from said server(s). We will look into all cases and handle them appropriately. If you wish to appeal the punishment please visit our form page at our web site at Hostiletakeover.co, or contact us on our TeamSpeak at TS.HT-Community.com
*If you wish to appeal a ban or have any questions please create a thread on the forums or log on to our TS3 server and search for an admin on duty in the Arma sections. The name will have a badge to right depicting admin status.