Bought it today
General discussion for DayZ Standalone. Any issues with our server can also be reported here.

Shocktrooper

Bought it today

by Shocktrooper » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:12 pm

then I found out there are no zombies in the game, I was running around for hours looking to bump into one until I found a friendly player. He told me they pulled the zombies out months ago to fix.....great, so I bought a zombie game with no zombies in it :lol:

grickrimes

Re: Bought it today

by grickrimes » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:14 pm

Really? is it still like this ? , to be honest i haven't been on this game for a loong time heh

-Grick

Shocktrooper

by Shocktrooper » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:56 pm

well after playing about 15 hours of it I finally ran into some zombies in Stary Sobor today, not many, like 5~8 of them but of coarse after I battled a few off I ran out of ammo and then as I'm running away with zombies in tow some douche-bag pops out of a house and sprays me down with a AK-74 deathmatch style, didn't even bother to help kill the zombies or talk....anyway I was reading they just patched in the Zombies yesterday, the 10th.

Shocktrooper

by Shocktrooper » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:24 am

ok after 25 hours of playing I would rate this one as a do not buy, maybe when it goes to a beta but I think the game will be so out of date by the time that happens it will be worthless, it already looks dated.

Johannes

by Johannes » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:04 pm

I played it for 400h and at the beginning it was soo good!
Of course there were many bugs, but 3 months after release it was ok for an alpha version.

After seven months i quit it because the bugs just getting more and more like the hackers on the servers.

I heard, that it is getting better now, but i agree with shock. I also would not buy this game again.