HT Admins Wanted - Apply here!
All King of the Hill information. Please post appropriately and read sticky posts.
Moderator: HT Admin

Jakob

HT Admins Wanted - Apply here!

by Jakob » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Hostile Takeover is accepting applications for King of the Hill admins!

What we are looking for:
- Seasoned Arma/KOTH players with a good track record of being able to follow the rules.
- Age 18+
- Level headed, reasonable players with ample common sense.
- Specifically looking for admins that are regularly on RU, UK, EU, & CA servers.
- Must have TeamSpeak and Discord.
- Required to play in TeamSpeak while doing any admin work, a primary goal of our admins is to keep the servers clean and grow our TeamSpeak community.
- Players with the abillity to play in a organised environment and can follow our chain of command system for escalating HT issues.

How the process will work:
Applicants will answer the below questions as a response to this forum post. Senior admins will review the applications and invite the accepted ones to meet with us in TeamSpeak.
After the interview HT staff will be polled and your admin application will be voted on (may take a day or 2) and if approved you will be given limited admin access to our servers for a trial period.
During the trial period you will work with our other staff to learn the ropes and if you meet HT standards you will be granted a permanent staff position with Hostile Takeover.

Application Questions:
- What is you in game and TeamSpeak name?
- What is your age?
- What is your Steam ID? (Steam 64 ID)
- Have you ever broken the rules/been banned and if so what for?
- Have you ever reported a player in TeamSpeak?
- Do you have any other admin experience?
- What languages do you speak?
- What Country/Timezone are you in?
- What level are you in KOTH?
- Approximately how many hours do you have on HT servers, how often and at what times do you you usually play, and what servers do you primarily play (EU1, RU1 US2 etc.?
- What is your experience level with HT? Do you have a TeamSpeak rank, how well do you know this community? Have you ever played in one of our KOTH events?
- What actions have you taken so far to benefit the community?

Thank you for your application, in the meantime join our teamspeak and discord introduce yourself and get to know some of our admins and recruiters. Join the various TeamSpeak rooms play and get to know our community.

TeamSpeak: TS.HT-Community.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/pTyGxNH

Thank you for your interest in our community.
-Jakob HT
HT TEAMSPEAK: Jakob
ts3server:// TS.HT-Community.com
ts3server:// 74.91.125.177

Discord @Jakob HT: https://discord.gg/pTyGxNH

Dmouse92

Re: HT Admins Wanted - Apply here!

by Dmouse92 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:12 pm

- What is you in game and TeamSpeak name? Dmouse92 and Dmouse
- What is your age? 17 but I can do a good job at helping people.
- What is your Steam ID? (Steam 64 ID) 76561198159694022
- Have you ever broken the rules/been banned and if so what for? Yes I was banned for disrespect and lost my tags, But I have earned them back and now I am a recruiter.
- Have you ever reported a player in TeamSpeak? Yes I do all the time.
- Do you have any other admin experience? Yes I admined on an exile server.
- What languages do you speak? English
- What Country/Timezone are you in? USA PST
- What level are you in KOTH? I am a level 65
- Approximately how many hours do you have on HT servers, how often and at what times do you you usually play? I have around 700 hours on HT and play every day.
- What is your experience level with HT? Do you have a TeamSpeak rank, do you know a big part of this community? Have you ever played in one of our KOTH events? I am a recruiter and I am also the Event Organizer. I know almost everyone in team speak. And know all the admins.
- What actions have you taken so far to benefit the community? I am in the support room all the time and help a lot of people and sometimes there are no admins on an the people that need to banned cannot be banned because there is no admins on.

Pissedplatypus

by Pissedplatypus » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Application Questions:
- What is you in game and TeamSpeak name? - Ingame: ErebusGaming (was Ian), TS is Ian

- What is your age? - 21 (22 on November 14)

- What is your Steam ID? (Steam 64 ID) - 76561198089710322

- Have you ever broken the rules/been banned and if so what for? - I have been banned once in game and in the TS, both bans were lifted by a higher up within 15 minutes of the ban being applied.

- Have you ever reported a player in TeamSpeak? Yes, numerous times.

- Do you have any other admin experience? - I was a trial admin for C4G until my computer got fried and I could no longer do my job. Since then I have rebuilt a computer and I have been active almost purely on HT KOTH servers. Even while a trial admin for C4G I still actively played on HT servers. By being a trial admin for C4G it has given me experience with RCON.

- What languages do you speak? Primary: English Secondary: Limited French

- What Country/Timezone are you in? Central USA

- What level are you in KOTH? - 87 (profile has been reset a few times over the years, would be much higher if it hadn't)

- Approximately how many hours do you have on HT servers, how often and at what times do you you usually play? - Roughly 800 hours out of my total 1000 hours. I play 5 days out of the week at all hours. The time of day in which I play greatly varies on my work scheduling for that specific day.

- What is your experience level with HT? Do you have a TeamSpeak rank, do you know a big part of this community? Have you ever played in one of our KOTH events? My experience with HT is that I have been a member of this community since mid 2014. My teamspeak rank as of now is VIP Regular. I have had a broad interaction with community as a whole in game and in teamspeak. I have not participated in events due to scheduling conflicts.

- What actions have you taken so far to benefit the community? By reporting rule breaker, assisting newer players in game, and to get new blood into the TS when possible.
Last edited by Pissedplatypus on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jastjohn

by jastjohn » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:59 pm

Application Questions:
- What is you in game and TeamSpeak name? - jordansPC ; in TS its jastjohn

- What is your age? - 21 (22 on Dec 12)

- What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:90489882

- Have you ever broken the rules/been banned and if so what for? Never

- Have you ever reported a player in TeamSpeak? Yes, numerous times.

- Do you have any other admin experience? - i have been an admin for an online Trade group and a server admin for Minecraft a few years ago
- What languages do you speak? Primary: English Secondary: Limited Spanish

- What Country/Timezone are you in? UTC -500 Ecuador and Canada UTC-800

- What level are you in KOTH? - 51

- Approximately how many hours do you have on HT servers, how often and at what times do you you usually play? - im guessing 400 hours on HT servers i play twice a week usually and play at varying times

- What is your experience level with HT? Do you have a Team Speak rank, do you know a big part of this community? Have you ever played in one of our KOTH events? I am an HT community member Ranked as Private. Never participated in an event

- What actions have you taken so far to benefit the community? By assisting new players, playing with other groups on the TS, occasionally helping rid server of griefers, and i have assisted 3 people with computer problems (as i am a computer repair technician)

smileyHT

by smileyHT » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:44 pm

Application Questions:
- What is you in game and TeamSpeak name? : Smiley / Smiley

- What is your age? : 24

- What is your Steam ID? (Steam 64 ID) : 76561198118742286

- Have you ever broken the rules/been banned and if so what for? : I have been banned once In mid October of 2015 for pumping and dumping.

- Have you ever reported a player in TeamSpeak? : Every day, yes.

- Do you have any other admin experience? : I have been staff for annex and invade, and ran my own Ark server alone.

- What languages do you speak? : English and 5 years of studying Spanish

- What Country/Timezone are you in? : US / -500 Indiana

- What level are you in KOTH? : 113 ( I've lost my profile at 100 a couple of times without realizing there were restores :))

- Approximately how many hours do you have on HT servers, how often and at what times do you you usually play? I Have 3,400 hours on arma3, and I'd say approx. 1000+ hours on HT Servers. I am usually on all day from 11am EST-2am EST

- What is your experience level with HT? Do you have a TeamSpeak rank, how well do you know this community? Have you ever played in one of our KOTH events? : I am very knowledgeable about Hostile Takeover. I am currently a recruiter, Twitter mod, Corporal, Hosting an event this weekend, played in many events, and helping test Altis Life serer. I know this community in and out, Including all the rules. I know almost every admin, recruiter, and member of our community.

- What actions have you taken so far to benefit the community? I have been very active in support rooms helping admins, I have been busy bringing people into team-speak, I have been recruiting valuable players to the community, I am hosting an event this weekend and promoting future events, I actively tweet on twitter and act as a moderator. I am actively testing new servers such as the Altis life servers, and populating servers that need to be populated. I am always on the spreadsheets, team-speak, and discord. I want this community to succeed.

miami

by miami » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:09 am

- miami 1984
- No
- Yes
- No
- Partly english, perfect russian
- Russia/Moscow
- Approx 200h, ru1 and ru2
- Haven't take part in any event so far, yet they weren't held on servers i usually play on. I know some of the team.
- Looking after Ru1 and Ru2.

AP0MAT

by AP0MAT » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:54 am

- What is you in game and TeamSpeak name? AP0MATPWNZ
- What is your age? 20
- What is your Steam ID? (Steam 64 ID) 76561198135788122
- Have you ever broken the rules/been banned and if so what for? - profile hack(unbanned on the next day by sa-matra), 1 base camp
- Have you ever reported a player in TeamSpeak? - yes, many times
- Do you have any other admin experience? - no
- What languages do you speak? - Primary: Russian Secondary: Limited English
- What Country/Timezone are you in? - Russia/Moscow GMT+03:00
- What level are you in KOTH? - 143
- Approximately how many hours do you have on HT servers, how often and at what times do you you usually play, and what servers do you primarily play (EU1, RU1 US2 etc.? - 650+hours on KOTH servers. Usually i play on RU1, RU2, UK1
- What is your experience level with HT? Do you have a TeamSpeak rank, how well do you know this community? Have you ever played in one of our KOTH events? - Have a Teamspeak member rank. Know community of EU/UK/RU servers very well.
- What actions have you taken so far to benefit the community? Im always trying help a new players, invite a new people to play KOTH. I will be very good against cheaters and bug abusers, because i have a good experience in arma3.
Last edited by AP0MAT on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jakob

by Jakob » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:40 am

Hey all thanks for your responses so far. Much appreciated. We will probably start inviting you folks over to get started next week, In the mean time play in the TeamSpeak and start to get to know the community members. Those that show an interest in being active on TS are going to be more likely to be selected.

Thanks,

Jakob
HT TEAMSPEAK: Jakob
ts3server:// TS.HT-Community.com
ts3server:// 74.91.125.177

Discord @Jakob HT: https://discord.gg/pTyGxNH

GreenHawk21

by GreenHawk21 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:42 am

- MASLEN0K 1.3.3.7 | Green
- 76561198093042784, main acc 76561198098545122
- 1team kill, 2-3 base rape\camp, 1 bad language, 1 profile hack
- Yes
- No
- Russia, partly English
- Russia, GMT+5
- ~2000h, RU#1,RU#2
- Private first class, community member
- Advice in the game and teamspeak, reported on violations rules

Evgeniy

by Evgeniy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:08 am

- What is you in game and TeamSpeak name? Answer - Evgeniy

- What is your age? Answer - 34

- What is your Steam ID? (Steam 64 ID) Answer - 76561198127811383

- Have you ever broken the rules/been banned and if so what for? Answer - trolling, ramming, accidentally spawn camping.

- Have you ever reported a player in TeamSpeak? Answer - Usually doing this job if I see someone playing against rules.

- Do you have any other admin experience? Answer - have been in not gaming server.

- What languages do you speak? ?Answer Originally from the Russian Federation, current location the Republic of Korea - Seoul, Speak - Russian, English, Kazahstan, Korean and North Korean dialect.

- What Country/Timezone are you in? Answer - South Korea UTC+09:00

- What level are you in KOTH? Answer - 155

- Approximately how many hours do you have on HT servers, how often and at what times do you you usually play, and what servers do you primarily play (EU1, RU1 US2 etc.?
Answer - HT game hours 1306 - primarily play RU#1

- What is your experience level with HT? I know almost few HT admins in team speak, so if some players need some help I can help always.

Do you have a TeamSpeak rank. Answer - Don't have teamspeak rank yet.

How well do you know this community? Answer - I am in the TeamSpeak room in RU#1 all the time, and help a lot of players.using for communication with players and help as possible for now.

Have you ever played in one of our KOTH events? Answer - I have not played in KOTH events

- What actions have you taken so far to benefit the community?

Answer - reporting players who playing against rules , giving for new players information about rules, and telling for them that they should follow rules. ;)