Got Bugged, kicked, lost all earned money
All King of the Hill information. Please post appropriately and read sticky posts.
Moderator: HT Admin

DustinR

Got Bugged, kicked, lost all earned money

by DustinR » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:36 pm

I was playing for a few hours pretty normally, im new to arma, so i like this server (HT #2 KOTH) so i can improve. I was doing better than usual, so i was expecting a good bit of money at the end ( i only have 43k i think, trying to save/level up enough to buy a rifle with Khalia). After around my third hour of playing, i died in a crash and respawned to find out in the battlefield i was invinicible. Me and some friends tested it a bit just to make sure i wasnt nuts, but sure enough after charging a landing heli of enemies and not one could kill me. I went to the TS and the support channel, the admins helped me fix it and it was all good. Then i got kicked. The admin invited me to TS, i explained, he locked the server for me, and got me back in. Was really nice ( i think he was called Nugs). After i got back on, not even before i could spawn in I was immediatly kicked by another admin. Then the server filled instantly, and looks like now the game is over. I lost all my earned money. I dont really know what else to say, the admins did help me through TS and fixed the issue, but it seems like not every admin shares the same TS room. My ingame name is dustin, my steam is different. I honestly dont know how Arma knows my name or how to change it.

My steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/AnAverageNebula/

Is there anyway to get my earned money back?

Johannes

Re: Got Bugged, kicked, lost all earned money

by Johannes » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:11 am

Hey Dustin,

unfortunately there is no way to get the money back,
but just hit one or two admin on teamspeak and the can buy you something ;)

Johannes
KotH Admin
Teamspeak: ts.ht-community.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/pTyGxNH

DustinR

by DustinR » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Ok, thanks! is there any specific admin i should contact?

DustinR

by DustinR » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:10 pm

I did what you said and Admin Gynsix or Gynsis or something told me that it was funny you were offering up his money, that I should have saved (despite being kicked), and that he couldnt do anything about it. I really dont want to have to play for hours to earn money and then not get anything, ive been enjoying this server and plan on playing it alot and it sucks to have equipment at a disadvantage.

Johannes

by Johannes » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:14 am

hey dustin,

i do understand that its frustrating to lose all earned money and exp but there is nothing we can do.
We cant refund money and ep...

The only thing of good will we can do is, to buy you something ingame. If other admins dont want to, come back to me and i will do it ok? ;)

regards,

Johannes
KotH Admin
Teamspeak: ts.ht-community.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/pTyGxNH

DustinR

by DustinR » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:02 pm

I understand man, ive been in staff positions too. I really like this server so ill probably end up playing and earning it back anyway.

Johannes

by Johannes » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:47 am

Thanks for understanding dustin.

Hope you get it all back soon!

Good luck 8-)